At MMV Fire Systems, our field technicians have the experience and certification to provide fast and efficient installation. Every system is tested carefully so that you, the building official, and your insurance guarantor are satisfied. And if reinforcement is needed, pre-assembly minimizes disruption to your business activities.
At MMV we believe that planning equals success. Our design and installation team coordinates closely with all trades to determine the best route and installation procedure. With the help of CAD we try to eliminate disruptions, so that the installation is successful by all trades.
Field technicians who are proud of their work, are the “key to success” at MMV. Whether we install pipes in open warehouses or on ceilings in office buildings, clean installations are standard in MMV.
Design and pre-fabrication experts are offered to minimize disruption to normal business activities during the installation process. Building retrofits can be designed for fast installation and are installed throughout the building while the business operates with the least amount of disruption possible.
Fire Sprinkler Installations are completed in several phases:
- Pre-Installation Meeting
- Review fire sprinkler blue prints.
- Review any special materials to be used.
- Schedule of items and tasks to be completed.
- Delivery of Fire Sprinkler Material
- Deliver pipe and material to a pre-determined area for storage and inspection.
- Layout of Fire Sprinkler System
- Sprinkler Heads
- Control Valves
- Check Valves
- Pressure Gauges
- Main Drain
- Inspectors Test Valve
- Calculation Plate
- Branch Lines
- Installation of Fire Sprinkler System
- Accomplished by experienced, craftsman-certified sprinkler fitters trained to operate at the highest caliber of quality and safety
- Completion of Fire Sprinkler System
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Completion of As-Builts
- Final Inspection
Contact us to learn more about our fire sprinkler system installation services and experience.