At MMV Fire Systems, our specialized project manager staff is experienced in all types of fire protection projects. The project manager will plan, organize and manage your project to ensure that the project arrives on time and on budget.
Our project managers have extensive training in effective communication, giving them the ability to structure their questions to find the best solution for their clients and facilities. Providing guidance at every step of the project, they ensure that every component of the project is directed properly and that each team member works together to complete everything as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The work cost report and MMV productivity report enable our project managers to manage each project with accurate and up to date information.
Every project has a potential stumbling block. At MMV, removing the stumbling block before it happens is our goal.
- Project Managers are responsible for total delivery of the project in accordance with established criteria.
- They conduct long range project planning and scheduling.
- They monitor and manage projects to comply with safety, quality, and productivity requirements.
- Project Managers are responsible for ensuring proper staffing on each project for maximum productivity.
- They review drawings as well as field check all stages of the project.
- They ensure work complies with all applicable codes and permits.
- Project Managers report directly to owners and general contractors about progress and consult on any necessary modifications required for the project.
- They participate in the evaluation of completed jobs to ensure full acceptance and satisfaction.